2019 Summer Camp Dates & Rates
We Meet Your Needs
Our camp has Flexible Scheduling. This means a camper can attend one, two or all three of our most popular sessions. They can also attend by the week, any week(s) they desire.
You get to decide what works best!
Most Popular Sessions
Sessions A, B and C are our most popular sessions.
Each of these sessions is at least 2 weeks in length. They are thoughtfully designed to support a camper’s personal growth and promote friendships and cabin unity. Each has its own natural flow and development, its own special beginning and end. Each has programs that are unique, fresh and engaging.
- Many campers attend several sessions and stay 4, 5 or 7 weeks. There are multiple session discounts.
- Special enrichment activities and trips are planned for campers staying multiple sessions.
- The Senior Camper Trip (campers age 15) and the CIT Trip take place during Session C.
|Session||Number of Weeks||Dates||Tuition|
|A||2 weeks||6/9 - 6/22||$2,400|
|B||2 weeks||6/23 - 7/6||$2,400|
|C||3 weeks||7/7 - 7/27||$3,425|
Build Your Own Schedule
If you prefer something different, just choose the week(s) you want from the list below. We want campers whenever they are available! Camp is always a blast! We skillfully and seamlessly integrate campers into the mix. Campers often come for a week or two, leave and then return. They just can't get enough! Whatever your schedule, we can make it work!
One week at camp costs $1,200. If you're considering more than 1 week, scroll down the page and use the price chart to calculate your tuition.
|Week of Camp||Dates||Notes|
|1||6/9 - 6/15||Session A Begins|
|2||6/16 - 6/22|
|3||6/23 - 6/29||Session B Begins|
|4||6/30 - 7/6|
|5||7/7 - 7/13||Session C Begins|
|6||7/14 - 7/20|
|7||7/21 - 7/27||Last Week of Traditional Camp|
|8||7/28 - 8/3||Adventure Camp|
Use the price chart to calculate your tuition.
Apply your October Early Registration Discount of 7.5% - 15% to refelect price.
|Number of Weeks||Tuition|
|CIT Program - 8 weeks||$3,750|
|Adventure Camp - 1 week||$1,200|
|7/28 - 8/3||$1,200|
New this year! Campers, age 13 and up, will travel off site and explore West Virginia's Appalachian Mountains. Campers will learn backcountry camping skills in a small group setting. Backpacking, teambuilding, climbing and more. Want a challenge? This is the session for you! Space is limited.
October Early Registration Discounts
- 7.5% discount with registration
- 10% discount if paid in full
- 15% paid in full and sibling discount
Sibling Discount (multiple siblings)
- 5% discount for each child
- $300 deposit required at time of registration
- Payment plans available
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org 740.269.0137
- Camperships are available through the Friends of Camp Roosevelt Firebird, a 501c3 non profit organizatoin. Learn more here.
Our Counselor in Training (CIT) Program is a leadership program designed for teens having finished 10th grade. Learn all about it.
|6/2 - 7/27||$3,750|
- 6/2-7/27 (8 week program)
- Pre-Camp Staff Training required: 6/2-6/8
- Must be invited to participate
- Must complete an application
- Must have completed the 10th grade
- Please contact email@example.com if interested. Space is limited.
8/4 - 8/11