2019 Summer Camp Dates & Rates
We Meet Your Needs
Our camp has Flexible Scheduling. This means a camper can attend one, two or all three of our most popular sessions. They can also attend by the week, any week(s) they desire.
You get to decide what works best!
Most Popular Sessions
Sessions A, B and C are our most popular sessions.
Each of these sessions is at least 2 weeks in length. They are thoughtfully designed to support a camper’s personal growth and promote friendships and cabin unity. Each has its own natural flow and development, its own special beginning and end. Each has programs that are unique, fresh and engaging.
- Many campers attend several sessions and stay 4, 5 or 7 weeks. There are multiple session discounts.
- Special enrichment activities and trips are planned for campers staying multiple sessions.
- The Senior Camper Trip (campers age 15) and the CIT Trip take place during Session C.
|Session||Number of Weeks||Dates||Tuition|
|A||2 weeks||6/9 - 6/22||$2,400|
|B||2 weeks||6/23 - 7/6||$2,400|
|C||3 weeks||7/7 - 7/27||$3,425|
Build Your Own Schedule
If you prefer something different, just choose the week(s) you want from the list below. We want campers whenever they are available! Camp is always a blast! We skillfully and seamlessly integrate campers into the mix. Campers often come for a week or two, leave and then return. They just can't get enough! Whatever your schedule, we can make it work!
One week at camp costs $1,200. If you're considering more than 1 week, scroll down the page and use the price chart to calculate your tuition.
|Week of Camp||Dates||Notes|
|1||6/9 - 6/15||Session A Begins|
|2||6/16 - 6/22|
|3||6/23 - 6/29||Session B Begins|
|4||6/30 - 7/6|
|5||7/7 - 7/13||Session C Begins|
|6||7/14 - 7/20|
|7||7/21 - 7/27||Last Week of Traditional Camp|
|8||7/28 - 8/3||Adventure Camps - Theme Week|
Use the price chart to calculate your tuition.
|Number of Weeks Spent at Camp||Tuition|
|CIT Program - 8 weeks - 6/1-7/27||$3,750|
|1 Week Adventure Camp - Theme Week||$1,200|
Theme Week - 4 Options
(only 7/28 - 8/3)
|7/28 - 8/3||$1,200|
1) Adventure Camp (13 to 16 years old)
New this year! Campers, age 13 and up, will travel off site and explore West Virginia's Appalachian Mountains. Campers will learn backcountry camping skills in a small group setting. Backpacking, teambuilding, climbing and more. Want a challenge? This is the session for you! Space is limited.
2) Junior Adventure Camp
New this year! Campers from 8 to 12 will explore our 105 acres and rough it. They will creek walk, swing from grape vines, camp, cook outdoors and take an off site culmintaing adventure too. Campers will design and build an independent project in our woods and leave their mark!
3) Farm Camp
New this year! Do you love alpacas, chickens, goats and gardening? This is for you. Get down and dirty and learn how to care for these animals and the grounds around camp. Learn more.
4) Arts Camp
New this year! Creative Writing, drama, music and crafts. Ready to get all artsy? Come join us. Learn more.
Sibling Discount (multiple siblings)
- 5% discount for each child
Refer a Friend Discount
- $100 discount for each new camper
- $300 deposit required at time of registration
- Payment plans available
- Questions: email@example.com
- Call 740.269.0137 (summer) 216.849.9395 (winter office)
- Camperships are available through the Friends of Camp Roosevelt Firebird, a 501c3 non profit organizatoin. Learn more here.
Our Counselor in Training (CIT) Program is a leadership program designed for teens having finished 10th grade. Learn all about it.
|6/1 - 7/27||$3,750|
- 6/1-7/27 (8 week program)
- Pre-Camp Staff Training required: 6/1-6/8
- Must be invited to participate
- Must complete an application
- Must have completed the 10th grade
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Space is limited.
Email Joe if interested: email@example.com
Dates: 8/4 - 8/11